Depart from Solitaire Lodge's private jetty and enjoy a relaxing cruise to the beginning of the Tarawera Falls track, where you can explore the best of New Zealand nature as you follow the outlet stream that leads to a spectacular waterfall.
- Two nights accommodation in a luxurious waterfront suite
- Private chauffeured boat ride to and from the Tarawera Falls track. Enjoy a beautiful scenic walk through native bush to the cascading falls where you can marvel at the surroundings and indulge in a picnic lunch. The Tarawera Falls Track is an approx 90 minute hike to and from the boat jetty, so remember to pack your walking shoes
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes, five course dinner, full country breakfast and light lunch
- Complimentary mini bar (alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages & snacks
- Complimentary use of the Lodge’s kayaks, motorised dinghies and trout fishing gear
The team at Solitaire Lodge would like to make your visit to Rotorua perfect in every way; contact us if you would like to book this special food foraging experience, or if you would like to explore other exciting excursions that you can partake in during your stay at Solitaire Lodge.